The People's Party is looking to recruit passionate people with significant social media experience who would like to contribute their time on a volunteer basis to build a new major political party.
Our is to represent the interests of the wide majority of the people and create a system to sustainably maximize well-being for ALL.
We believe we all deserve a system that honors everyone for the content of their character, not the color of their skin, the land where they happened to be born, or the numbers in their bank account. One that brings powerful law-breakers to justice. One that makes sure the planet and it's magnificent beings are cared for before any corporation exec’s profit margins. One where the power of our nation’s wealth serves all of us, not just failed banks or masters of war.
It is our goal to change hearts and minds, unify around a revolutionary progressive platform, and activate people to build a mass movement by organizing around progressive issues and initiatives with allied groups to network our movement, unions, and organizations into a coalition.
We are creating a culture of care, respect and healthy collaboration and teamwork. We embrace diversity and avoid perpetrating violence against one another, whether it be physical, emotional, psychological, or spiritual. We aim to foster a compassionate environment that supports and uplifts people. With these principles and goals in mind, we commit ourselves to our community guidelines.
We are currently building the party state by state and working on our first slate of candidates.
- Attend bi-weekly Media & Messaging Working Group meetings
- Attend Facebook Circle meetings
- Create social media posts
- Curate content
- Create and implement social media plans with a team
- Manage social media accounts
- Work with the Creative Arts Working Group to create visual content
- Respond to social media messages
- You are passionate about building a major new political party
- You recognize that the current two party duopoly cannot be reformed from within
- You have significant social media admin experience, either from a volunteer or paid position
- You have experience as a Facebook admin of or contributor to a large account
- You have experience leading a team
- You're a quick learner
- You think outside the box
- You agree to our community guidelines
The positions described here are volunteer positions, to be performed on a purely voluntary basis, with no payment or expectation of payment from the People’s Party or anyone else. Volunteers selected for these positions are not employees of or independent contractors with the People’s Party.