Our mission is to build a student movement for a people’s party free of corporate influence by uniting organizations and individuals who share our progressive vision.
To establish student chapters nationally to facilitate the mobilization of students around both our candidates & platform, this ensures that there will be both student representation and participation within the overall efforts of the party.
- Have a yearly convention where any resolutions or amendments to the constitution can be amended.
- Have all major decisions be voted upon by a simple majority of all members.
- Any positions of leadership will be elected and not appointed to avoid any form of tyranny & performative politics.
- Implement a decentralized leadership structure by opting for committees rather than directors/team leaders.
Focusing on Youth Empowerment
- Providing multiple opportunities to members to deepen their involvement and exposure to national affairs concerning both our candidates and our platform via town halls, summits, and national calls.
- Prioritizing political education as an essential and necessary component of student organizing, and thus reflecting our events and resources as such.
- Partnering with youth focused organizations to allow for a coalition and cohesive movement for young organizers.
- Binding ourselves to always keep a student focused and representative agenda by keeping us all responsible to our constitution.
Supporting Our Students
- Securing that youth organizing will be as safe and accessible as possible.
- Valuing the work that our members do by accrediting them fully as well as instilling a respective workplace that refuses to discriminate or degrade on any basis, including age.
- Whenever possible, any ability to financially compensate will be seen through for we heed that disparity within student organizing.
- Inputting everyone’s perspective and ideas in every issue, as well as making any appropriate specifications to do so.
Being Community & Family Oriented
- Creating a safe, fun space for organizers to feel comfortable and supported as they change the world.
- Holding social events on every scale so that members can get to know one another and form professional relationships with one another.
- Removing any hierarchical aspects of organizing while still maintains an overall sense of responsibility & professionalism.
- Connecting organizers and our candidates together to help create student/youth representation within the government in addition to outside of it.